Tighe & Bond has in-house staff dedicated to building system operations, and the ability to apply energy efficient practices to equipment selection. Our electrical engineering capabilities range from design of power distribution systems, standby and emergency power systems, indoor and outdoor lighting, fire detection and alarm systems, and utility process systems.
Our engineers design heating, ventilation and air conditioning, plumbing and fire protections systems for new construction and building renovations. We also provide commissioning services during building design, construction, and post-occupancy to support energy efficient building design and operation.
Our design experience features:
- AutoCAD MEP, Revit, and NavisWorks
- Building Energy Modeling for LEED Compliance
- Conditions Assessment and Equipment Evaluation
- Construction Feasibility, Sequencing, and Coordination
- Design/Build or Design/Bid/Build
- Employee Training Services (NFPA 70E)
- LEED Documentation
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Master Planning
- Opinion of Probable Cost and Value Engineering
- Permitting and Rebate Applications
- Startup Assistance