Innovation meets experience for a 360-degree view, and breathtaking solutions.
Being a leader in engineering, design, and environmental consulting services can mean different things to different people. To our clients, it means having a go-to project leader and team you trust. To us, it means being innovators and problem solvers. Together, we have achieved many great things.
Although Tighe & Bond (pronounced “Tie & Bond”) has been around for more than a century, we have never stopped evolving and improving to keep pace with the growing needs of our clients. Vision, technical expertise, exceptional service and strong client relationships have always been at the forefront of who we are. Moving forward and discovering innovation is what we do.
View our corporate brochure here.
Both Practical and Progressive
In a profession known for black-and-white thinking, we focus on bright ideas, green strategies, and clear solutions that meet our clients’ goals. As a full-service, regionally focused firm focused on the Northeast, we offer concept-to-completion expertise to achieve outstanding project outcomes. With our signature attention to detail and project advocacy, we devise effective solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients and their stakeholders.
We offer a full array of engineering, landscape design, and environmental consulting services, including:
- Building engineering – geotechnical, structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Coastal and waterfront solutions
- Environmental consulting – site assessment and remediation, demolition and asbestos/hazardous materials, permitting and planning, health and safety, regulatory compliance, wetlands and ecological services, waste management
- GIS & asset management
- Landscape architecture & urban design
- Site planning and design
- Transportation engineering – traffic, roadways, parking, bridges, infrastructure
- Water and wastewater engineering – drinking water, wastewater, stormwater
More Than a Century of Progress
Our story began in 1911. James Tighe, a smart and resourceful Irish immigrant, launched his own engineering practice in Holyoke, Massachusetts. Phillip Bond later joined Tighe, and together they shaped the foundation for Tighe & Bond’s bright future. Although our firm has been around for more than a century, we have never stopped evolving and improving to keep pace with the growing needs of our clients – and our employees.
When Tighe & Bond celebrated its 100-year anniversary in 2011, we put together a memory book that documents the firm’s evolution from 1911-2011. Perhaps you might want to take a look?