- Competitive Salaries
- Merit Bonuses
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
- Company Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
For me, one of the biggest draws
to Tighe & Bond was the
opportunity to work for a firm
that is stable, has a good reputation, and is ...
Senior Environmental Scientist
I chose Tighe & Bond because of their commitment to career development and the continual opportunities for professional growth that woul...
I initially chose to work at Tighe & Bond because they were a multi-discipline, mid-sized civil engineering firm in New England. Startin...
What I like best about working at Tighe & Bond is the opportunity to work with clients on projects that make our infrastructure assets b...
What I enjoy most about working
at Tighe & Bond is the opportunity
to collaborate with others who
are just as excited about their
Career pathing and planning
Wide diversity of professional assignments and projects
Internal training events, courses and programs
Active internal Technical Practice Groups
Financial support for professional association memberships, registrations and certifications
Industry conference participation support
Ongoing support for licensure and certification prep courses, including exam fees
Generous tuition reimbursement program