Event Category: Conference Center
Click here for our 2019 Conference Center Schedule (PDF)
Most courses are certified for Training Contact Hours (TCH’s) for Massachusetts Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators, Registered Sanitarians, and Certified Plant Engineers.
TCH’s vary with each agency approval, check with registrar, Nicole Rose, at 413.572.3249.
For questions pertaining to course content, please contact David P. Horowitz, P.E., CSP at 413.572.3211.
You can register electronically for classes, as shown below, or by contacting Nicole Rose at 413.572.3249 or NJRose@tigheBond.com.
Tighe & Bond reserves the right to cancel classes due to attendance.
Onsite Training is also available – see full list of approved classes below:
- Chemistry for Treatment Plant Operators
- Confined Space Operations
- DOT Hazmat
- Environmental Compliance Strategies
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials Awareness
- HAZWOPER Annual Refresher
- HAZWOPER Responder
- HM 126F Dept. of Transportation Hazardous Materials (DOT HAZMAT)
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Managing Hazard Communications
- Mathematics for WWTP Operators and Hydraulics
- Nutrient Removal from Wastewater
- Operation of Sequencing Batch Reactors
- OSHA Compliance Strategies
- OSHA Toxic and Hazardous Substances Managing Hazard Communication
- Process Control of Nutrient Removal Processes
- RCRA Compliance: Hazardous Waste Mgmt. for Generators
- Treatment Plant Equipment
- Treatment Plant Instrumentation
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators
- UST Operator Training
Sorry, nothing currently. Check back soon.