Environmental, Health & Safety Regulatory Update Seminars
Environmental, health & safety regulations are constantly changing. Tighe & Bond, an experienced environmental engineering and consulting firm, has developed an information packed seminar to provide an update regarding current developments in the field.
Please join our multi-disciplinary panel of experts for a complimentary seminar that will cover topics such as:
- Use of Drones for Environmental Assessments
- Use of Geographic Information System tools to collect data and manage environmental projects
- Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFC/PFOS/PFOA) – What you Should Know About this Emerging Contaminant
- State and Federal Environmental Updates in MA, NH, and CT
- State and Federal Safety Updates in MA, NH, and CT
NOTE: If you have issues registering via our website, please send registrations directly to Jessica Frey, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to fix this ASAP. Thank you.
- Holyoke, MA - Log Cabin
November 27, 2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 500 Easthampton Rd, Holyoke, MA 01040