A Partnership Story
PTI in Enfield, Connecticut serves the aerospace industry. It provides nondestructive testing services, as well as adhesive bonding, coatings and precision cleaning.
As the business grew, it needed an experienced consulting firm that could oversee its environmental compliance programs. In 2010, PTI contracted with Tighe & Bond to manage and supervise all of its environmental compliance programs for both of its Enfield facilities. Committed to being a trusted partner, we have been serving PTI ever since.
- On-site inspection services of all hazardous and universal waste storage areas
- Coordination and preparation of all environmental compliance permitting and reporting for wastewater, hazardous waste, air emissions, and stormwater
- Design and maintenance of a pretreatment wastewater system
- Comprehensive compliance evaluations of several National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) standards
- Preparation of a registration under the Aquifer Protection Program
- Preparation of a Solvent Management Plan and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Wastewater discharge permitting, sampling and reporting
- Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) evaluations, and Tier II reporting
- Air emissions permitting evaluations, and biennial hazardous waste reports
- Hazardous waste, Department of Transportation (DOT) and stormwater training
- Site evaluation and remediation.