Servicing a World Leader of Specialty Coated Materials
Kanzaki Specialty Papers, Inc. (Kanzaki) is a subsidiary of Oji Imaging Media Co., Ltd, and is located in Ware, Massachusetts. Kanzaki is widely recognized as a world leader in the manufacture of direct thermal, thermal transfer, inkjet coated papers, and films.
For more than 15 years, we have been providing comprehensive environmental services, and overseeing Kanzaki’s environmental management program.
Additionally, we assisted with the design, permitting, construction and start-up of Kanzaki’s new wastewater pre-treatment system, which became operational in June 2015. Our work included pilot plant operations, preliminary system design, treatment chemical evaluations, site plan permitting, stormwater system design and construction observation, system start-up (including training of operators), and system permitting and compliance work.
To successfully manage the wide array of environmental programs, our team provides a regular schedule of multiple employees for on-site support.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Planning and Monitoring
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Planning and Monitoring
- Toxics Release Inventory (Form R) Reporting
- Toxics Use Reduction (TUR) Planning
- Toxics Use Reduction Reporting (Form S)
- Air emissions monitoring and reporting
- Greenhouse gas emissions reporting
- Hazardous waste management and disposal
- Wastewater discharge monitoring and reporting
- Aboveground storage tank inspections
- Chemical control laws compliance and reporting
- Safety and environmental reviews of new chemicals
- Development of safety data sheets for process mixtures
- New wastewater pre-treatment system