Most courses are certified for Training Contact Hours for Massachusetts Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators, Registered Sanitarians, and Certified Plant Engineers.
TCH’s vary with each agency approval, check with registrar at (413) 572-3249.
For questions pertaining to course content, please contact David P. Horowitz, P.E., CSP at (413) 572-3211.
Tighe & Bond reserves the right to cancel classes due to attendance.
Our Cancellation Policy:
You will receive a partial refund if you contact Tighe & Bond to cancel, FIVE (5) calendar days prior to class. You will be subject to a $50.00 preparation fee.
- NO REFUNDS will be made for cancellations less than FIVE (5) days, or “NO SHOWS”.
Training Contact Hours (TCH) codes below:
1 - MA Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators
2 - MA Water Treatment Operators
3 - Association for Facilities Engineering
4 - Board of Registered Sanitarians
Onsite Training is also available - see full list of approved classes below:
- Chemistry for Treatment Plant Operators
- Confined Space Operations
- DOT Hazmat
- Environmental Compliance Strategies
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials Awareness
- HAZWOPER Annual Refresher
- HAZWOPER Responder
- HM 126F Dept. of Transportation Hazardous Materials (DOT HAZMAT)
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Managing Hazard Communications
- Mathematics for WWTP Operators and Hydraulics
- Nutrient Removal from Wastewater
- Operation of Sequencing Batch Reactors
- OSHA Compliance Strategies
- OSHA Toxic and Hazardous Substances Managing Hazard Communication
- Process Control of Nutrient Removal Processes
- RCRA Compliance: Hazardous Waste Mgmt. for Generators
- Treatment Plant Equipment
- Treatment Plant Instrumentation
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators
- UST Operator Training